Wednesday, January 26, 2011

(Cantonese) Grace is too beautiful - 恩典太美麗



Here's another one, simple lyrics yet so meaningful. Praying hard i wont spoil it with my translation....

恩典太美麗 (曲詞: 盧永亨)
Grace is too beautiful (Lyrics & Composition by Lu Wing Hun)

這天同聚於主聖殿,
This day I gather in the Sanctuary of the Lord
來數算我主恩典;
to count the Grace of my Lord
祂以性命來使我完全、
His sacrifice makes me complete
來使我兩眼重見光線!
He made me see the light

這天同聚於主聖殿,
This day I gather in the Sanctuary of the Lord
來數算我主恩典;
to count the Grace of my Lord
祂賜盼望重生的泉源,
He gave hope and fountain of eternal life
還給我勇氣面對挑戰!
And even courage to face challenges

恩典太美麗,
Grace is too beautiful
無甚麼可取替,
Nothing can replace
唯求將心全然給主來彰顯主愛多珍貴;
Only pray to give my heart wholeheartedly to show how precious Lord's love is
終生愛神,
Love God with all
傾心傾意愛別人,
Love others with everything you have and mean
才覺生命沒有枉費!
Then you will feel life's not a waste
(Repeat from the start)

這天降服於主腳前,
This day I surrender at the Lord's feet
留心聽我主差遣;
Listening closely to Lord's calling
深信這日勞苦不徒然,
Believing the days of labour will not be easy
神終會賜我榮美冠冕!
God will reward me at the end
衷心去讚頌神極重的恩惠,
Sincerely praising God's undeserving grace
獻我一生傳揚福音,
Dedicate my life to sharing gospel
來證實主愛何寶貴;
Testify how precious Lord's love is
請觀看稻田,
Take a close look at the field
主的莊稼在面前,
Lord's manor is right in front
遼闊收成沒法估計!
The harvest cannot be estimated!

忠於使命,
faithful to calling
不惜一切來回應,
No matter what I will answer
能事奉你是最尊貴!!
 It is an honour to serve the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment