Wednesday, January 26, 2011

(Cantonese) I want to follow you Lord 我要跟主祢



Yesterday I went around to hunt for Chinese as well as Cantonese Worship songs.. And I came across a few that really touched my heart.. Here is one that is so simple, but yet, I think it should be every disciple's prayer...

I am doing my own english translation, so please forgive me if the translation is wrong, I dont mind if you leave a comment to tell me =)


我要跟主祢(词曲: 刘步青)
I will follow you Lord (Lyrics & Composition by Lau Bo Ching)

Chorus: (X2)
我要跟主祢,
I will follow you Lord
让我不偏离,
Dont let me be astray
立志紧握主的手
I'm determined to hold Your hands

戒命一生都遵守,
My life is dedicated to follow
决心跟主祢
Made up my mind to follow you Lord

Verse:
无助时我寻求
When I'm helpless I seek for help
耶稣基督拯救
Jesus Christ came to rescue
安心的等候祢的手
I wait peacefully for Your hand
静默听祢声音
Listen quietly for Your voice
依靠主我的神
Relying on my Lord God
奉献主我的一生
Consecrating my life to the Lord

(Chorus)

Music interlude

(chorus X2)

Bridge:
俗世不可逗留
Can't stay long in this world
此生那么短暂
This life is so short
基督的吩咐要记紧
Must remember Christ's commandment
就算世界笑我傻
Even though the world will laugh and say I'm silly
传福音要清楚
We must be clear about sharing the Gospel
传扬主赎罪恩歌
  Sharing about Lord's redemption song

(Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment